Saturday, July 30, 2016

Three-Day Quote Challenge: Day One

     I've been nominated for another something, and I'm not going to lie... kinda excited about it. I think. ;D
     Thank you, Mae, for the nomination! =) I'm truly honored and you are such a dear. 
     Also, readers, check her blog out because she posts all kinds of awesome things and it would be cool if she got more recognition for that.
     Down to business, then?
    
     Rules and details of said nomination:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you.
  2. Nominate three new bloggers every day.
  3. Post a new quote every day for three days.
     So, it might be a struggle to nominate new people... since I don't really know anyone that Mae hasn't already nominated, but we'll see. (Some of those folks are so cool that they deserve a double nomination, anyway. ;) )

      Quote:

(From Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.)


     I suppose I should get on with the nominating, then, huh? Yeah, probably.
  1. Freckles from Freckled Mermaids! Her blog posts always make me smile, and they usually make me laugh. She writes the best Marvel character-themed blog posts of anyone I know, and did I mention that she's funny?
  2. Ashton from Living, Loving, Trying Life! She hasn't posted much, but what she has completely unraveled and rebuilt my understanding of how plot structure is supposed to work. She's super smart and is excellent at simplifying her knowledge to the level where mere mortals--like me--can understand it.
  3. Rubix from The Sea Calls Us Home! Everything she writes is beautiful and poetic and will make you feel things. This girl is TOTALLY winning at the whole blogging thing, and I guess this is a good way to tell her that. 
     To all the lovelies I nominated: You deserve this nomination 'cause you're awesome. Really, you are. Extraordinary.
     To the lovelies who are readers: You need these blogs in your life, please go give them a look. All of them are different and all of them deserve attention.

     I guess that's all. I started reading a new series, so I can't be bothered for long periods of time. ;D I'm sure you understand.

     ~Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment