Tuesday, October 13, 2015

NaNo Plan-O


Hey, all! ^-^ So, NaNoWriMo starts in less than a month, and I am SO excited. Like, dancing in circles kind of excited. (Just in case you don’t know what NaNoWriMo is, it’s a writing thing where you have to write 50,000 words, or an entire novel, in a single month. The name itself is short for ‘National Novel Writing Month,’ and it starts November 1st. Details, HERE.)
My plan this NaNo is simple:
  1. Have fun.
  2. Eat lots of snacks.
  3. Have more fun.
If this list doesn’t sound like an absolute dream to you, I don’t know what to say. XD
Wait, I forgot a step.
5. Write and successfully slay 50K. ;D
…I did it last year, and I plan to do it again. Hopefully with more moxie this time, but I will reign victorious.
It is going to be so much fun, and I can’t wait to socialize with the other writers! There is nothing more fun than being involved in an online community of like-minded people. ;) Except for maybe being part of a real-life community of like-minded people… you know, the friends I’ve made on that website are like family. We’re always talking about all of us getting to meet up. ^-^ #jealousyet #sorry #hashtagsarefortheweak #thenwhyareyouhashtagging #idunnoman #iamsoweird
Anyway, I’d love it if you’d join me in the journey to write an entire novel in a month. It’s the most fun ever, and you won’t regret joining the site. NaNoWriMo has multiplied my writing skills and healthy writing habits by the tens.
See you on the other side.
(Just kidding, you can’t get rid of me that easily. Haha. Nice try, though. A+ for effort.)

~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment