Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Calm Before the Storm #nanoprep

So…
It has been a week of emotional turmoil. Just a part of the joys of being human, I suppose.
But that aside, NaNoWriMo is in like… a week. Yes, seven days. How fantastic. Can you hear my excitement?
HOW FANTASTIC.
And I’ve just succeeded in sounding cynical and sarcastic. GREAT.
I guess I’ll just go through the checklist of the nano stuffs before I end up sassing myself or something. It’s just one of those days.

Things that I’m fully prepared in:
  • Outline
  • Characters
  • Plot
  • Snacks
  • Lots of notebooks and pencils for taking notes
  • Believing for achieving

Things that I need to get prepared in:
  • Sanity
  • A stable home life

(The second one is not necessary, though. I doubt I can get a hold of a stable situation in only a week.)
Well, that’s about it… I’m lost.
Though I did outline my after-nano novel yesterday… and it’s gonna be great. ^-^

~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment